Travel Insurance Options
We are Allianz Global Assistance Specialists
Each of our vacation getaways can easily include the below options (depending on region and availability) !
For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation and travel accident insurance. However, no representation or description of the insurance made by our staff constitutes a binding assurance or promise about the insurance.
Book now, Cancel Anytime, Any Reason
Catch a flu bug? No problem! You can cancel or change your reservation— no revision fees! Price gone down since you booked? No worries! Funjet can guarantee our lowest price on select vacations! Unexpected mishap while on vacation? We've got you covered!
Our All-In-One Travel Protection gives you peace of mind, before and during travel. Cancel or change your vacation at any time, get your money back, guarantee our lowest price on select vacations, receive during travel coverage and more. Best of all—you can get the peace of mind you're looking for, "all-in-one" simple click at one affordable price!
Funjet Vacation Insurance Options
You’ll receive travel insurance that covers lost luggage and reimburses you for losses due to bad weather, delays and medical expenses. Also included is a penalty waiver that allows you to cancel or reschedule for any reason without consequence, whether it’s a family emergency, delayed flight or an important work meeting you can’t miss.
What is Included in All-in-One Travel Protection?
Section I - Penalty Waiver Provided by Funjet Vacations
- Cancel for Any Reason: You may cancel for ANY reason prior to departure and receive a full refund less the cost of the All-In-One Travel Protection plan. This coverage even covers normally non-refundable airfares and the refund is always made in the original form of payment.
- Low Deposit: Enjoy a reduced deposit to secure your vacation package! Land only packages require no deposit! The deposit for air only and air-inclusive packages with charter or value flight air is $50 per person. The deposit for air-inclusive packages with scheduled air is $100 per person.
- Price Guarantee: Guarantees the lowest price on the vacation booking! If the price of the hotel on your Funjet Vacation drops after booking the reservation, just let us know and we'll adjust the reservation to the lower price. Valid on Mexico, Caribbean, Hawaii and Central America vacations.
- No Revision Fees: Need to make a change? No problem! Any revision fees for the FIRST instance are covered including hotel, airline and any Funjet penalties, so you won't be charged additional fees to make a change to your reservation.
- Hurricane Travel Credit: If a Category One or greater hurricane disrupts a vacation for 24 hours or more, travelers will receive a refund for unused or interrupted vacation nights plus a future vacation discount certificate. Valid for reservations departing June through November.
Section II - Post-Departure Travel Insurance Provided by Transamerica Casualty Insurance Company*
- Trip Interruption: Reimburses (up to the total trip cost) unused hotel arrangements plus additional costs to change or purchase a new airline ticket if you can't travel due to circumstances such as illness or injury to you, a family member, or traveling companion, jury duty, subpoena, or a traffic accident on the way to the airport.
- Travel Delay: Reimburses additional transportation costs or unused hotel arrangements should your flight be delayed 12 or more hours due to adverse weather or unannounced strike. The plan reimburses you up to $500 ($200 per day) for the unused portion of your trip, additional accommodations, meals and "catch up" transportation expenses.
- Emergency Evacuation: Pre-pays the cost of emergency medical transportation if a serious illness or injury occurs during your vacation that requires medical evacuation.
- Medical Expense: Reimburses medical costs should you incur hospital charges or other medical bills as a result of an illness or injury during your vacation.
- Baggage/Personal Property: Reimburses you for baggage or items lost, stolen, or damaged during your vacation.
- Baggage Delay: Reimburses for the purchase of necessary personal items if your bags are delayed by the airline for 24 hours or longer. The plan covers you for the purchase of necessary items up to $300 in the event your luggage is delayed by an air common carrier for more than 24 hours en route to your vacation.
- Travel Accident: Accidental death and dismemberment coverage in the event of loss of life or limb while flying.
NOTICE: Benefits, terms, and conditions of the plan may change, please review full plan details online, go to https://www.archinsurancesolutions.com/coverage/FHF/WWB prior to your purchase.
Allianz Travel Insurance
10 reasons why smart travelers choose travel insurance for what's ahead. source: Allianz Travel Insurance
1. Life is unpredictable. Some trips need to be cancelled - covered reasons = don't have to pay for a trip they are unable to take.
2. Most lost luggage takes five days to return to its owner - get coverage to replace needed items right away. source: UnclaimedBaggage.com
3. Lost or forgotten medication? Travel insurance will assist you in locating a pharmacy to purchase a new prescription. source: InsuranceProviders.com
4. 30%-50% of travelers stateside and abroad will become ill or injured during their trip - That's almost one out of every two travelers. source: DCMSOnline.org
5. Health insurance may not go the distance - The majority of health insurance (including Medicare), worker's compensation insurance, third-party and personal liability policies don't cover international travel. source: DCMSOnline.org
6. In the event of a natural disaster, airline strike or act of terrorism, airlines will not refund the cost of your ticket - some plans can cover the cost and help travelers get home quickly and safely. source: TravelLaw.com
7. Credit card coverage, homeowners and auto insurance ? none of these provide sufficient coverage for travel. source: SmartTravel.com
8. Excursion tour operators often require that you purchase travel insurance. source: Frommers.com
9. Even the most stable of travel suppliers can default quickly - Travel insurance saves travelers from paying for a trip they'll really never get to take. source: Squaremouth Press Release
10. We all experience tough economic times - Travel insurance puts cash back into the hands of travelers when they need it most (varies by policy).